It is currently Thu May 26, 2022 9:31 am


All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 41 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: FC United v Basford United NPL 19.3.22 3pm ko
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2022 3:07 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:55 pm
Posts: 9452
Location: Isle of Man
Image

Image

_________________
"We are pieces of a jigsaw that don't fit in anyone else's puzzle" Vinny T.


Top
Offline Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: FC United v Basford United NPL 19.3.22 3pm ko
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2022 11:53 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:55 pm
Posts: 9452
Location: Isle of Man
Hi fellow "AA" members :)
It's a very busy day for me tomorrow, a long auction then straight to FC IoM
Out 9.30am, home around 9.30pm
Hope to read about a great match won by FC when I get home
Play nicely ;)

_________________
"We are pieces of a jigsaw that don't fit in anyone else's puzzle" Vinny T.


Top
Offline Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: FC United v Basford United NPL 19.3.22 3pm ko
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2022 12:22 pm 

Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:23 pm
Posts: 2566
NEXT COMMENTARY:

FC Live returns this afternoon as FC United host Basford United at Broadhurst Park.

If you cannot make the game, then tune in from 2.30pm on http://www.fc-radio.co.uk

Here is Statto Paul's Preview

https://audioboom.com/posts/8050422-fc- ... d-united-h


Top
Offline Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: FC United v Basford United NPL 19.3.22 3pm ko
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2022 1:39 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:43 pm
Posts: 5590
Location: Madrid
Hola from sunny County Mayo where I've been enjoying the weather and the hospitality.
Some work and some play makes Larry a happy man.
Westport for work, Castlebar and Foxford by bike to find ancient roots.
On to Boyle later today but hope to tune in for the second half and a mighty FC win.
Hope we get some positive results over the coming weeks that'll set me up for April.
Planning to be in Manchester and Ashton for the last three games and after parties.
So, I hope the sun is shining wherever you are...
"May the road come to meet you and all your travels be light. May the sun always shine on you and the wind be at your back."
BRING ON UNITED!!!

_________________
¡¡¡HASTA LA VICTORIA, SIEMPRE!!!


Top
Offline Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: FC United v Basford United NPL 19.3.22 3pm ko
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2022 3:44 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:36 am
Posts: 4818
Location: East Midlands
FCUMinMadrid wrote:
Hola from sunny County Mayo where I've been enjoying the weather and the hospitality.
Some work and some play makes Larry a happy man.
Westport for work, Castlebar and Foxford by bike to find ancient roots.
On to Boyle later today but hope to tune in for the second half and a mighty FC win.
Hope we get some positive results over the coming weeks that'll set me up for April.
Planning to be in Manchester and Ashton for the last three games and after parties.
So, I hope the sun is shining wherever you are...
"May the road come to meet you and all your travels be light. May the sun always shine on you and the wind be at your back."
BRING ON UNITED!!!


Deffo worth getting the ferry to Clare Island, but take a toothbrush. Mrs C and I went for the day but the weather turned and the return ferry couldn't sail. It was all upside though as we got to stay in th lighthouse overnight.

Hoping to be passing through Mayo on my Malin Head to Mizzen point ride this year, Not been over since 2005 when blockading Shell gas pipe line works.

_________________
Colourless green ideas sleep furiously.


Top
Offline Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: FC United v Basford United NPL 19.3.22 3pm ko
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2022 4:07 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:43 pm
Posts: 5590
Location: Madrid
chomsky wrote:

Deffo worth getting the ferry to Clare Island, but take a toothbrush. Mrs C and I went for the day but the weather turned and the return ferry couldn't sail. It was all upside though as we got to stay in th lighthouse overnight.

Hoping to be passing through Mayo on my Malin Head to Mizzen point ride this year, Not been over since 2005 when blockading Shell gas pipe line works.


Won't have time on this trip Chomsky, heading back to Madrid on Monday.
Maybe next time as I've now got a taste for Smithwicks and Guinness;)

_________________
¡¡¡HASTA LA VICTORIA, SIEMPRE!!!


Top
Offline Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: FC United v Basford United NPL 19.3.22 3pm ko
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2022 4:08 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:36 am
Posts: 4818
Location: East Midlands
Bugger
Basford score from free kick due to Curtis Jones foul,

_________________
Colourless green ideas sleep furiously.


Top
Offline Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: FC United v Basford United NPL 19.3.22 3pm ko
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2022 4:12 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:43 pm
Posts: 5590
Location: Madrid
Big penalty shout for FC but ref not avin' it.
Seems were losin' for a change...
FC United 0 - Basford United 1

_________________
¡¡¡HASTA LA VICTORIA, SIEMPRE!!!


Top
Offline Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: FC United v Basford United NPL 19.3.22 3pm ko
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2022 4:50 pm 

Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:56 pm
Posts: 502
All very familiar at the moment. Lots of possession but creating very little. Some young lads stood near me asking why we never have a shot :D


Top
Offline Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: FC United v Basford United NPL 19.3.22 3pm ko
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2022 4:58 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:43 pm
Posts: 5590
Location: Madrid
Geeo wrote:
All very familiar at the moment. Lots of possession but creating very little. Some young lads stood near me asking why we never have a shot :D


Maybe the lads should go back to "shoot on sight"

_________________
¡¡¡HASTA LA VICTORIA, SIEMPRE!!!


Top
Offline Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 41 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
Theme was created StylerBB.net