It is currently Mon Nov 30, 2020 2:07 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 80 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
 Post subject: FC United v Lancaster City 20.10.20 7.45pm ko
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2020 4:51 pm 

Adrian Seddon writes:

Here is the link to buy our live stream of the Lancaster match which you can do as of now with the stream going live at 7.30pm on Tuesday
https://tinyurl.com/fcumtv-live

Cost is £5

When you pay you will be emailed a unique pass code (check your spam/junk folder) which you need to put in after 7.30pm on Tuesday to access the stream

Season ticket holders can use the code they were emailed before the Nantwich game on the day to get it for free as part of their season ticket. Your code will remain the same all season.

Last edited by paulthepen on Tue Oct 20, 2020 7:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: Re: FC United v Lancaster City 20.10.20 7.45pm ko
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2020 5:59 pm 

PRE MATCH LISTEN:

This Club is My Club returns this week with reaction and interviews from Saturday's league game with Stafford Rangers.

And we find out if the Women's Team could progress to the next round of the Women's FA Cup, in their game at Norton and Stockton Ancients from Sunday.

https://fcumradio.podbean.com/e/this-cl ... ober-2020/

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2020 1:58 pm 

NEXT COMMENTARY:

FC Live returns this evening with commentary of FC United against Lancaster City in The Northern Premier League

Here is Statto Paul's Preview:
https://audioboom.com/posts/7709941-fc- ... ter-city-h

And if you cannot make this game in person, then tune in from 7.15 on http://www.fc-radio.co.uk

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2020 6:46 pm 

Hola all from an overcast & hopefully rainy Southern Spain.
Paid my fiver and cross my fingers for a good stream.
Sonofscarf making another great meal for me before he returns to quarantine :(
VAMOS LOS ROJOS

Reno’s programme notes:

It was great to get that first league victory under our belts against Stafford Rangers here on Saturday.
As pleased as I am with the three points, I’m even more pleased at the nature of
the performance. We were absolutely dominant for periods of the game, and I’d go as far as to say we were unplayable at times.
After missing the penalty, you sometimes wonder if it’s not going to be your day, but with the way we took control of the game, it felt like it was just a matter
of time before the goals followed.
We could easily have scored more, but three points is three points at the end of the day.
We made some changes for Saturday’s game, as we will likely do again tonight, but it does feel like we’re really clicking as a squad.
I think we’re beginning to look more solid at the back, anchored by Dan Lavercombe, who I think is as good a goalkeeper as I’ve had the privilege to work with.
Regan Linney and Fin Sinclair-Smith both absolutely ran their socks off, and thoroughly deserved the reception that they got from the fans when they came off.
I’ve spoken before about how the post-Tunde era is going to take a little time to come together, with Dan Cockerline and Michael Fowler learning to play in a new system, so it was fantastic to see them both. ag crucial goals.
It’s a big week for the club, with the prospect of a first trip to the first round proper in five years now just one game away. Guiseley certainly isn’t the most straightforward hurdle to overcome, but there aren’t many ‘easy’ draws at this stage, and we have to go out there and play our best against whoever we’re drawn against.
There’s obviously a buzz about the place in anticipation of Saturday’s tie, but we’re certainly not taking our eye off the task at hand tonight as we welcome Lancaster City to Broadhurst Park.
I think this is arguably our toughest challenge of the league campaign so far.
The Dolly Blues have perhaps not had a flying start to the season, but they were right up there in the mix at the end of last season, and with the quality of the squad they have, I’d be surprised if they’re not up there again this time around.
In my previous role at Bamber Bridge it was always a big game, with a bit of the Preston-Lancaster rivalry, so it was definitely one I always wanted to win!
Last season’s match here was certainly a dramatic one. It looked like we were well on the way to victory at 2-0, before Lancaster scored two in the space of two minutes to tie it up.
It was only some late drama, courtesy of Chris Doyle’s header in the dying seconds,
that gave us the three points.
I think we could do without that sort of drama again
this evening – but if that’s what it takes to get the three points then we’ll certainly take it!
I know I’m at risk of being repetitive here, but I simply have to praise the fans once again for the noise you made here on Saturday.
We’re all gutted that we can’t have everyone in here that would like to come, but the support is as phenomenal as ever. It means so much to the lads, and after all the uncertainty of the last few months, they simply can’t get enough of running out on to that pitch.
Reno

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2020 7:32 pm 

19:32. No picture yet.... Looking forward to a good game. I went to the match live last year and it was brilliant. Those last gasp winners just do it for me every time.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2020 7:37 pm 

No stream

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2020 7:37 pm 

19:37 still no picture.... Anyone else have one?!

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2020 7:43 pm 

Last edited by paulthepen on Tue Oct 20, 2020 7:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2020 7:44 pm 

All systems go here

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2020 7:45 pm 

The game is underway.....

Offline Profile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 80 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next