It is currently Tue Jan 28, 2020 4:30 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 101 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next
 Post subject: Re: FC United v Matlock Town 7/12/19 3pm ko
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:35 pm 

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: Re: Re: FC United v Matlock Town 7/12/19 3pm ko
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2019 11:41 am 

PRE MATCH LISTEN:

This week's This Club is My Club

With reaction to FC United's win over Lancaster City from Saturday

https://fcumradio.podbean.com/e/this-cl ... mber-2019/

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: Re: FC United v Matlock Town 7/12/19 3pm ko
PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2019 12:13 am 

Hope to make some of the game tomorrow but it's a big antique sale & I'm helping man the phone bids amongst other things

Bloody sorry I missed out on last weeks dramatic finale - like the 79 cup final in reverse - you lucky lot :D

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2019 10:59 am 

MORNING!

Ahead of this afternoon's match with Matlock Town at Broadhurst Park, on Friday night we caught up with FC United Manager Neil Reynolds to hear his thoughts heading into this one.

https://audioboom.com/posts/7444055-pre ... ock-town-h

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2019 1:07 pm 

PRE MATCH LISTEN:

This week's edition of Swampy's Red Rebel Radio

Providing you with a preview for Saturday's league game against Matlock Town.

https://fcumradio.podbean.com/e/swampys ... mber-2019/

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2019 1:15 pm 

NEXT COMMENTARY:

FC Live returns this afternoon with coverage of FC United against Matlock Town in the Northern Premier League.

Here is Statto Paul's Preview

https://audioboom.com/posts/7444054-fc- ... ock-town-h

And if you cannot make this one in person, tune in from 2.30pm on http://www.fc-radio.co.uk

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2019 3:14 pm 

Hola all from 25 degs of sunshine in Southern Spain
Got my license to burn garden waste from the town hall this week so just spent 3hrs watching leaping flames - just the thing to be doing in this heat (not moaning btw ;) )
Reno’s got a full fit squad to choose from today!
VAMOS LOS ROJOS

Reno’s programme notes from today:

All I’ve thought about since last Saturday’s victory against Lancaster is getting back to this football ground today! We’re starting to create some special memories from this season, but last week is unquestionably the best yet. There’s nothing like the feeling of winning football matches, but doing it in the manner that we did last week was something else.
If we’d have only come away from the game with a point, I think it’d have been a huge injustice.
After taking the early two-goal lead, I thought we controlled the game and had plenty of chances to extend the lead. We were fantastic all over the pitch, but Lancaster showed why they’re such a dangerous side with two quick-fire goals. We kept our heads up though, and it was a superb cross from Jack to put it on a plate for Chris to win the game. ‘Pandemonium’ is the only word I can use to describe the aftermath - the players, the crowd, the management - the dressing room was absolutely bouncing after the game, and that certainly carried on into the bar afterwards!
There’s such a good feeling around the entire club at the moment, and it’s wonderful to be a part of. I’m lucky to work with such a good group of players, and the crowd is fantastic week after week.
We wouldn’t be where we are without the fantastic backroom staff I have around me, and I really want to give all of them the credit they deserve. Brian came in as my assistant at the start of this season, and his advice and experience has been invaluable.
I’ve known Mike for a long time, and I can’t stress just how hard he works with myself and the players, making sure we have access to all of the data and analysis that we need.
Chaddy is obviously a legend here, and it’s great to have someone like that who I can rely on as a coach, along with Chappy and all his work with the keepers.
We don’t have a huge squad, so Liv’s work getting the players fit and ready to go is so important. Jimmy and Joe make sure that everything is prepared for the players, so all they have to do on matchday is focus on playing football. Graham prepares what is, for me the best surface in this division, and suits our game perfectly.
There are so many people at the club who play their part in making this place what it is, both on matchdays and during the week, and I want to say a huge thank you to everybody who makes this club so special and unique.
We welcome Matlock Town to Broadhurst Park today. The Gladiators had a really good start to the season, and whilst they’ve cooled off a bit recently, they’re still well in the playoff hunt. I’ve known Steve Kittrick for quite a while, so I’m sure he’ll be looking to get one over on me, just as I will be on him! We both have big FA Trophy ties at home to look forward to next weekend, but the focus will very much be on today’s match, as both sides look to go into that on a high. I’m sure we’ll be in for another good game.
On a final note; tomorrow is the club’s Annual General Meeting here at Broadhurst Park, open to all members of the club. I will be at the meeting and doing a Q&A afterwards, so if you have anything that you want to ask me, I look forward to seeing you there!

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2019 3:36 pm 

Hi Philistine, you keeping me company today?

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2019 3:39 pm 

https://www.footballwebpages.co.uk/nort ... r-division

Everyone’s playing today....... fog permitting ;)

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2019 3:44 pm 

FCUM Starting
1.Belford
2.Morris
3.Dodd
4.Griffiths
5.Doyle
6.Jones
7.Ennis
8.Potts
9.Owolabi
10.Curran
11.Linney

FCUM Subs
12.Lenehan
13.Walker
15.Young
16.Buckley
14.Donohue

Offline Profile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 101 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next